This is...

This is...

Saturday, August 01, 2009

August

August was a great month! I am going to just pretend I wrote all the August posts actually in August. I basically remember what I was thinking when I took these pictures though...

I can't believe how much Aaron has grown! This is a Halloween costume I made for him a few years ago. He was totally obsessed with the Blue Angels and fighter pilots. He was very specific that he wanted a Blue Angels uniform (not the simple pilots uniform I could order online). He wanted it to be blue. He wanted the 2 yellow stripes. He wanted patches on it. Who would have thought years later he would still squeeze himself into that old costume! It doesn't look the least bit comfortable! I'm just glad my home-made costume has gotten so much mileage!

No comments: