This is...

This is...

Sunday, December 06, 2009

My disaster

This is the state of my desk. I am a disaster. My desk is a disaster. My house is a disaster.I am moving in a few weeks. From the time the offer came in, they gave us slightly more than 3 weeks to get out of the house and close on the sale. They want us out by the 21st! That means we have to move out by the 19th - the day after school gets out for Christmas!
Joe is gone during the week days... so it looks like I am going to be packing by myself.

I keep thinking I'll get around to project A or B. I keep thinking I'll have time to tie up loose ends... I'm starting to think my poor kids are not going to have a very good Christmas.

Christmas music... Things from the inspection report that I have to fix... giving over my PTA job onto someone else... packing... getting stuff ready to sell house... getting stuff ready to BUY new house...

No comments: