This is...

This is...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Patriots Football

Our life pretty much revolves around football right now. Aaron has practice Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights. Then, his games are on Saturdays. It is a pretty big commitment. Texas football is a pretty serious thing - especially around here! His team is great though, and we are all having a lot of fun! It is like a little family. Aaron is learning his position better - all around improvements in his attitude and behavior and discipline. I have so much fun watching him! Joe and I are really hard on him, but I hope it is for the best! He is such a little stud!
As a tight end, he is a pretty good blocker. He always knows his assignments. I will sometimes catch myself yelling at him to pick up a block, but he will say that so-and-so running back was supposed to get that guy, and he was on the correct man... he was always right too... He gets it. I love it.

Patriots team 2009. Aaron (Tight End) #82

Nate is a pretty good sport - he enjoys all the time he gets to run around at the fields!

No comments: