This is...

This is...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Broken Trampoline


After 5 years and 3 moves, our trampoline finally died. It's been a slow process... the last straw however, was when I tried to get on to help Charity with back handsprings. My weight was making the springs pop off and fly EVERYWHERE! I was worried a window would be taken out by high velocity flying springs. Charity was appalled and started yelling "MOM!!! YOU'RE TOO HEAVY! GET OFF!!!!" It made me feel so good about myself.
So, for safety, we gathered all the springs and took off the mat. When she saw the empty bar, Charity's eyes widened. She begged me to keep it up so she could practice gymnastics on her new bars! So, in true WT fashion, I'm leaving the broken trampoline just as it is in this picture. The kids have so much fun swinging on that thing! I swear - give my kids an empty box and a broken trampoline and they could not possibly be ANY happier!

No comments: