This is...

This is...

Saturday, February 02, 2008

I think i've done this already...

BUT, lydia tagged me so...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was a freshman at BYU and LIVIN it up - rooming w/my cousin, snowboarding every other day, having more fun and getting in more trouble than I should ;)

5 Things on my "to-do" list for today:
1- Hang out w/hubby (we just got back from an electronics store)
2- Hang out w/kids
3- Relax
4- Make dinner (or just buy dinner!!!)
5- Take Aaron to a Bday party
OK, in my defense it is Saturday - this is my day to do WHATEVER i want!!!

I Enjoy:
1- Going out w/my hubby
2- Being active and doing FUN things (snowboarding, working out, playing sports, being outside) 3- Eating out - i mean, i LOVE it when someone else does the cooking AND cleaning for me!!!
4- Being a stay at home mom
5- Reading good books and doing logic puzzles

What would I do if I was suddenly made a BILLIONAIRE:
1- Put as much away as I could
2- Get a vacation home in the mountains, another one on a lake with all the associated toys etc.
3- Upgrade my home
4- Hire a personal chef and maid
5- Try my hardest to stay sensible and not get crazy - not give too much to my children so they can still know the value of work - try to be charitable etc...

5 Jobs that I have had:
1- Cleaned my dad's office (LYDIA - despite what you might think, i actually DID clean the office... I vacuumed and took out the trash and did more than just SPRAY WINDEX)
2- Piano teacher
3- Receptionist
4- Computer Science TA
5- Computer Programmer

5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1- My nose is lopsided
2- I played the clarinet and tuba
3- I traveled a lot when I was younger - even hit Denmark, Switzerland and Germany BY MYSELF when I was just 13 (well, technically...)
4- I love chocolate and eating anything SWEET
5- I once was known to do such things that I could NOT post on the internet.

I am tagging: YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhhmmmm....the memories