This is...

This is...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

moved in moms house

For those of you who are wondering what this is...
My parents are not here yet (and I am SOOOOOO excited for them to move here) but their stuff that has been in storage for 5 years in AZ arrived, and I was there to get it in the house... too bad I hadnt seen any of it since before I moved out after highschool, and i had no clue what ANY of it was or where it should go...

So, mom, this is what you will COME HOME to... i went through your house and took pictures... i think we will have a lot of fun going through all this stuff that has been in STORAGE FOR 5 WHOLE YEARS!!! i am getting ready for lots of laughs and lots of "I kept THAT????"

moving is so fun!


5 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

you are one cool daughter...seriously good thing she taught you to work when you don't feel good..she must have known it would come in handy someday! and it did!

Amy said...

And to think that we are condsidering moving...those pictures of boxes have me re-thinking it.

Valerie said...

Wow...that's a lot of stuff. Good luck with that.

P.S. Glad to know the silver stuff Bob gave you helped your ear out.

P.P.S. Parker really needs to play with Charity.

Leisha Mareth said...

Hey, can your Mom pretend she's MY Mom too? You know, I'll come drop my kids off and say "Thanks, Mom! See ya later!" What? No? I'm SO jealous you get your Mom nearby.

P.S. Bob just dropped off the silver stuff...I'm excited, I hope it works for my lovely strep throat.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh that makes me sooo tired to look at!! But how fun to soon have them there!