This is...

This is...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cherry, Mom and I took the kids to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch. It is complete with hay mazes, hay rides, bounce houses, and plenty of other jungle gyms and objects for kids to climb on and enjoy. It was fun to go with cousins. My kids keep begging me to go back.

I also wanted to post this picture of Lydia playing dress ups with the little girls. This particular evening gown was found in the memory closet at my mom's house - Cherry wore it to prom in NJ. Lyd, you are so much fun and glamorous - I wish you lived closer to me.

4 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

How fun Em! I miss the TX pumpkin patch! I am glad you guys got to go together. Miss you. I hate not having you close. Sometimes out of habit I just want to call you at night to see if you want to go work out in the morning or just chill. Just having Emily withdrawals I guess :)

Unknown said...

Awwww, how much fun! If Connor and I drive up there right now, will you go again with us? ;-)

Nate is so dang cute! He steals the scene in every pic. I love the one where he is apparently distraught at the smallness of his pumpkin. Don't let her kid you, Nate...Size Matters!

GregHansenfam said...

Your pumpkin patch sounds like so much fun. I remember hearing Steph. talk about it a lot. I love the dress ups...

Jennifer said...

I love the pumpkin time of year! Cute pix. And the prom dress is so funny. I have the best memories associated with that dress of Cherry's. You know she wore it the Laguna Hills Prom first though with me ;) My mom took us dress shopping and we got to skip out on school the day we found both our dresses. We have the funniest home video of me and Cherry getting ready for the big night. I'm pretty sure her date wore a tux with black pants and a white jacket. So funny. I'll have to see if I can't dig up those pix and the video footage ;)