This is...

This is...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

hey look, an update!

So, I am updating again... this time with pictures from our little gingerbread making adventure yesterday.

I have always felt that adding more people adds more fun. I guess you could also chalk it up to my SHORT attention span? Anyways, I knew if I did gingerbread houses with only my kids, it would last 5 minutes and I would have lost my patience (or become side-tracked)... SO, we had the Branns and the Walls over to make AWESOME graham cracker houses. We actually had some fun. Even the moms got to do their own. Here are the pics from the event:

Ok, by next week my life should slow down a bit more and I will be more diligent with my blog...
Just have to get through my piano recital now... and finish decorating the school stage...
why am I decorating all these things? I dont decorate.

9 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

those came out great.....they are my favorute to do this time of year!!!

Jennifer said...

You are such a good mom and so awesome to do all that decorating! FUN times :) Those gingerbread houses are darling! I need to post some from our night. Except we totally cheated with the costco kit. Oh well, you do what you can do right?

Meredith said...

looks fun! My sister and I always did gingerbread houses every year but they were the kit ones so we cheated a little! I should have Sydney do one, she'd have a ball! I bet you guys had a fun mess to clean up when it was all done and over! :)

Courtney said...

What a great idea to invite friends over to do that! I'm with ya there...if I do it alone with my kids i rush it or get side tracked. What a good BUSY mommy you are Em!

Valerie said...

All I can say is cute! You are a terrific, fun Mom. BTW, Charity looks so grown up...maybe it's because her hair is down?

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

So fun Em! we are going private so leave me your email address?!!

Heath said...

I'm sure you guys make great hosts. Thanks for the idea of the gingerbread houses; my parents are coming to visit and I think we will do that with them and the kids.

Leisha Mareth said...

So cute...and everyone looks so calm and orderly. It's a free for all of icing and candy when we do gb house decorating, I'm impressed!

Kiera said...

I can't wait to do a gingerbread house. I am going to annoy my family when I get to Utah and make them do one with me. I think Audrey would love it.