This is...

This is...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HighSchool Senior Year

I saw this on audra's blog... thought it looked fun!

My High School Senior Year

1. Who was your best friend? becky w.

2. What sports did you play? cheer

3. What kind of car did you drive? whatever car i could snake from my parents/sisters - sometimes i lucked out with the green chevy s10, sometimes i got the honda accord, and sometimes, i got stuck with the AWESOME 1979 mustard yellow ford ltd... all those cars are near and dear to my heart, and i had MANY memories in all of them!!!

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Football season - the game... otherwise, hangin out - trying to have as much fun as i could... maybe doing a bit of philosophising????

5. Were you a party animal? yes ;)

6. Were you considered a flirt? maybe? guys werent really in the picture that year? or maybe i just have selective memory?

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? in my heart - yes. in reality - no.

8. Were you a nerd? Yes. i LOVED taking hard classes and getting in deep discussions... didnt really win me any 'cool' points

9. Did you get suspended or expelled? um, i got into enough trouble... no need for details.

10. Can you sing the fight song? yes, and i can STILL do the dance too (i WAS a cheerleader) and it is FOREVER ingrained in my memory

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Besides good ol' bro. Downey??? i dont remember their names... but i LOVED my AP Chem teacher (that old guy who was big?) although i didnt take chem sr year, i still would drop by and say hi to him! i LOVED my AP physics teacher (we did extra credit at the dog shows) and i think Mrs Colgate? was that the name of the english teacher? i dont remember, but she impacted my life too.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In a classroom to do my homework, OR, i would just go ANYWHERE... a park, a restaurant, ANYWHERE w/my friends!

13. What is your schools full name? Mountain View High School

14. School mascot? The Toro...

15. Did you go to Prom? Yes!!! :)

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? um, although i would LOVE to go back and change some of the things that happened, getting through those times made me who i am, and i prob wouldnt be where i am today w/out all the good/bad consequences to my actions... so, really that question is do you like where you are today? the answer is yes. so, i could NOT go back and do it over. (nor would i want to)

17. What do you remember most about graduation? um, i prob shouldnt write much down and post it to the world, but i remember sneaking into the grad party at that water park... and i remember being sorry i had to wake up real early for a flight to europe the next morning...

18. What was your favorite class? ceramics (i took that in place of cheer 2nd semester) and physics. (at least senior year) i had so much fun w/my buddies in there!

19. Where were you on senior skip day? i never knew there was an official senior skip day, but i think i got my max and even more (i got pretty crafty when it came to ditching class) - i would go to the park, or to jamie's house, or out to eat, or to the mall, or just walk around not in class... wherever the wind took me.

20. Did you have a job your senior year? No - i was too busy. well, actually, i taught piano, and i think i was helping the tumbling class at the dance studio? but to be honest, i dont remember.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? depends on who i was with? classroom for my homework, schlotskys, wendys, filabertos, i dont remember? jamie's house?


22. Have you gained weight since then? nope - maybe now i am a little smaller - blame it on atrophy! my nice muscular legs and shoulders are GONE

23. What did you do after graduation? i did that party, then wisked off to europe, then got "sent" to NM with my grandparents, then headed up to byu... where life really began!

24. Who was your Senior prom date? jarrett - he was the validictorian... he was so fun, and we had a very memorable time! i loved that group of people!!! i wonder where they all are now?????

25. Did you go to your 10 year reunion? it is in october, and honestly, i think i am going to go... i think it would be fun to find all these people again!

5 comments:

Lydia said...

em, that was fun to read. i love some of your answers...maybe i will do that one too.

Summertime Designs said...

This was fun to read! And even though I was one year ahead of you, I was able to experience some high school with you! On Toros On!!! (And was the chemistry teacher's name something like Mr. Mellyn?)

Amy Pennington said...

Such a fun survey...I may have to steal it!

Jennifer said...

highschool? not sure i can even remember back that far! might have to break out the jounals and yearbooks to refresh my memory. loved your survey though. they were pretty good times just don't think I'd ever want to go back. I'd rather relive some of my college years with you making up songs on our guitar at the Green Door House! How does that one go..."L" is for the love he gives, U is for the ulitmate kiss...S the sweet romance...T is for his tall dark stance! Are you remembering this???? Hilarious!

Audra said...

I had fun reading this!